8 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Light breakfast, buffet lunch on board
Longtail boat transfer
Round trip transfer by boat & canoe
Seasonal fruit, Free flow, Soft drink, Coffee & tea, Snack
Snorkeling gear, Kayak equipment, Dry bags, Life jacket
Experienced escorted guide(English and German speaking)
Insurance coverage under Thai Law
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
● Free hotel pick up
● Chaweng, Lamai, Choengmon : 07:15am – 07:30am
● Maenam, Taling Ngam : 07:30am – 07:45am
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child ticket age between 4-11 years.
- Guests who are pregnant or have high blood pressure, heart disease and bone diseases are not recommended to join the tour
- There is a minimum of 10 people required to run this tour! On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Oh-Hoo
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Samui Island Tour to Angthong National Marine Park by Big Boat?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Samui Island Tour to Angthong National Marine Park by Big Boat?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Samui Island Tour to Angthong National Marine Park by Big Boat
8 to 9 hours
9 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeSafarisWater ToursUnderground Tours KayakingFull-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingKoh SamuiNature and Wildlife - Gulf of ThailandSafaris - Gulf of ThailandWater Tours - Gulf of ThailandUnderground Tours - Gulf of ThailandKayaking - Gulf of ThailandFull-day Tours - Gulf of ThailandNature and Wildlife - Ko Pha NganSafaris - Ko Pha NganWater Tours - Ko Pha NganUnderground Tours - Ko Pha NganKayaking - Ko Pha NganFull-day Tours - Ko Pha NganNature and Wildlife - Koh TaoSafaris - Koh TaoWater Tours - Koh TaoUnderground Tours - Koh TaoKayaking - Koh TaoFull-day Tours - Koh TaoCategory