- Private luxury yacht cruise from Koh Samui
- Cruise around Koh Samui or her nearby islands on a skippered yacht
- Choose to swim or snorkel, stop at beaches, and try your hand at fishing or sailing the yacht
- Sip prosecco, and beer, wine, and sodas from the open bar
- Seafood lunch, finger foods, and tapas included (depending on option selected)
- Choice of cruises: a sunset, half-day, or full-day cruise, or full-day cruise to Anthong National Park
- Price per boat, based on a maximum of six passengers
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
The taxi can pick up max passengers from all the location in Koh Samui
What To Expect
Then, after pickup from your Koh Samui hotel, travel to the departure pier where the Independence yacht is waiting. Meet your private skipper, and board the 52-foot (15.8-meter) yacht, designed by Dough Peterson, and the largest sailing yacht on Koh Samui.
Be welcomed by your cruise hostess with a fresh orchid and coconut drinks. The beautiful yacht takes up to six passengers, and boasts spacious decks, and a teak wood interior with three double cabins and a comfortable saloon lounge, making it ideal for couples, families, and groups.
After a safety briefing, soak in the views as your skipper pilots the Independence onto the Gulf of Thailand. Enjoy the offshore breezes and seascapes as you cut through the waves and sail around Koh Samui, or to the islands of Koh Tao, Koh Phangan, or archipelago of Angthong National Park.
As you sail, relax and enjoy 5-star treatment. Sip a glass of prosecco, and stay refreshed with sodas, water, and beer and wine from the open bar, plus fruit and snacks.
On the sunset trip, savor a platter of finger foods and tapas, and on the longer cruises, feast on a delicious seafood lunch prepared by the Italian chef.
Whichever cruise you have selected, while away the time and kick back on deck as you wish. Watch for dolphins or whales, visit beaches, enjoy a swim or snorkel, take the helm and learn to sail, or try activities like trail fishing.
When it’s time, cruise back to the pier, and say goodbye to your skipper and hostess. Your experience then ends with a hotel drop-off.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Independence Yacht Charter Koh Samui
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms