Don’t worry—here are some similar options
6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
ENGLISH Speaking Guide
Hotel round-trip transfer
Cold Towel & Bottle of Water
Fuel surcharge & Parking Fees
All admission fees
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up traveller from all the areas in Koh Samui. Exception, the hotel or private villa where are located on the mountain please contact us for the pick up location before traveling's date.
The pick up time in a seperate area:
• Chaweng: 09.00 - 09.20 am.
• Choengmon / Bangrak: 09.20 - 09.40 am.
• Bophut: 08.45 - 09.00 am.
• From Taling Ngam area to Bangpor Beach / Butterfly Garden: 08:00 – 08:15 am.
• Lamai / BaanTai / Maenam: 08.30 - 08.45 am.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY My Samui Trip
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Koh Samui Sightseeing Tour by Minivan?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Koh Samui Sightseeing Tour by Minivan?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Koh Samui Sightseeing Tour by Minivan?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Koh Samui Sightseeing Tour by Minivan?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Koh Samui Sightseeing Tour by Minivan
10 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingKoh SamuiBus Tours - Gulf of ThailandHalf-day Tours - Gulf of ThailandBus Tours - Ko Pha NganHalf-day Tours - Ko Pha NganBus Tours - Koh TaoHalf-day Tours - Koh TaoCategory