5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
A joint evening tour with a professional English-speaking guide.
Transportation by car / mini-van / coach with professional driver.
All applicable taxes and service charges
Thai style local dinner at a local restaurant is included (food only)
Limited drinks during the dinner are included (non-alcoholic)
Tours, inclusions of any kind and other services that are not outlined in the tour description
Personal expenses such as meals, drinks, tips and gratuities, shopping, portage fees and optional tours, unless otherwise stated
Any airline tickets, visa fees, additional transportation cost from and to the general meeting point
Hotel expenses of a personal nature, should an overnight be included: this includes mini-bar consumption, laundry, room service, any telephone or other communication cost not mentioned in the program
Travel insurance coverage for customers (highly recommendable)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickup is available from most centrally located Samui’s main beaches hotels.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour is operated on joint / Seat-In-Coach basis only with English-speaking guide.
- Return transfers for this excursion apply only / are inclusive for customers staying along Samui’s main beaches.
- A minimum number of guests are required for this excursion to operate; many of our tours do not have limitations on group size, depending on the availability of seats and other factors. We regret that we are not able to communicate in advance about this.
- We will do all possible to comply with any dietary requirements during this excursion; it may not always be possible to confirm your wishes in advance based on the choice of local restaurant.
- This food-themed tour may not be suitable for customers who are vegetarians or have specific food allergies.
- Due to the nature of this tour, we regret to inform you that this excursion is not suitable for wheelchair users.
- Buddhist temples uphold a very strict dress code: it is essential that you dress appropriately during this excursion by wearing clothes that cover shoulders and fall below the knees. Customers wearing shirts with obscene and disrespectful prints and pictures and brightly-coloured clothing may be refused entrance.
- We always will make efforts to confirm the exact pick-up time upon reservation. For any operational issues in which are not able to confirm the exact pick-up time in advance, we reserve the right to inform you the day before the departure of the tour.
- Please note pickup and drop-off services may not be confirmed for customers staying at private residences, apartment complexes, or other non-registered tourism accommodations. Customers may be asked to meet at a nearby hotel for pick-up and drop off.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to provide us with the correct hotel information, should pick-up and drop-off services be included in the package. Any changes in accommodation outside 48 hours will be handled accordingly: changes within 48 hours may be on request.
- The restaurant for the evening is an open-air, non-air-conditioned dinner only venue.
- Not recommended for travelers with neck and back problems and those with limited mobility.
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 999 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asian Trails LTD
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Go Local! A typical Thai Evening?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Go Local! A typical Thai Evening?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Go Local! A typical Thai Evening?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Go Local! A typical Thai Evening
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursMarketsHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingBophutFood Tours - Gulf of ThailandBus Tours - Gulf of ThailandMarkets - Gulf of ThailandHalf-day Tours - Gulf of ThailandFood Tours - Ko Pha NganBus Tours - Ko Pha NganMarkets - Ko Pha NganHalf-day Tours - Ko Pha NganFood Tours - Koh TaoBus Tours - Koh TaoMarkets - Koh TaoHalf-day Tours - Koh TaoCategory