- 2-dive, full-day tour at Thailand's beguiling Phi Phi Island
- Small-group tour: Each guide dives with a maximum of four people
- Snorkeling gear is provided
- Morning tea, bottled water, and lunch are included
Departure & Return
We are located 150-200 Meters after you turn right coming off the pier. We are located on the left of the road. We have a big yellow building
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Must be a certified diver
- Last dive can not be longer than one year ago
- Minimum age is 10 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Evidence of dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate in a certified dive
- All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- After Scuba diving you need to wait 24 hours before you can fly in a Airplane
- We are located on Phi Phi island, pick up from Phuket or Krabi is not possible neither from phi phi island! You would need to stay in Tonsai or Loh Dalum area, as the other beaches might not be able to provide transportation in the morning
- You need to be able to come to the dive center the day before to do paperwork and equipment sizes and re-confirm booking.
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Phi Phi Scuba Diving Center
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.