- PADI-certified instructor for each two divers
- Bottled water and lunch on the boat in between dives
- Transportation between dive sites via specialized dive boat
- Use of scuba equipment included in course price
Departure & Return
We can meet you at the pier in Phi Phi upon request.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Age: Minimum 15
- Diving within 48 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- You will be provided with a wetsuit or swimming t-shirt, but you should bring your own swimwear (swim shorts or bikini), and a towel/hat/sunglasses/sunscreen can make the experience more enjoyable.
- Meals are cooked onsite in the hotel restaurant and we will try our best to accommodate any dietary requirements you may have.
- There are no minimum numbers required for the course to operate.
- Maximum of 8 people per booking
- If you are booking as a group, we will ensure your group is kept together for the training. You will be in a small group with a maximum of 4 customers to 1 instructor, but we will strive to provide one instructor for your personal booking whenever possible.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Beachfront Divers
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.