- Full-day snorkeling trip from Koh Phangan
- Travel by speedboat for more time on the islands
- Visit snorkel spots at Koh Tao and Koh Nang Yuan
- Includes access to a private island
- Spend the day snorkeling, swimming, and sunbathing
- Enjoy an authentic Thai lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Meet at Lomprayah office at Thong Sala Pier at least 30 minutes before scheduled departure.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
From there, continue to the private island of Koh Nang Yuan, a cluster of three tiny islets connected by a perfect white sandbar. Head to the island’s small restaurant for a Thai lunch, then enjoy time to explore. Soak up the sun on the beach, keep snorkeling, or hike through the jungle to a scenic viewpoint.
At the end of the afternoon, begin the return trip to Koh Phangan, speeding back across the Gulf of Thailand to Thong Sala Pier. This full-day snorkeling trip concludes with drop-off at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 70 travelers
- OPERATED BY Trip Store Krabi
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff