- Opt for a hassle-free way to travel between Koh Phangan and Surat Thani Airport
- An ideal choice for travelers visiting the Thai islands for the first time
- Skip the stress of arranging multiple transfers with this convenient option
- Guarantee a ticket for the oten sold-out route by booking in advance
Departure & Return
Meet at Lomprayah office at Thong Sala Pier on Koh Phangan 30 minutes before scheduled departure.
Get dropped off at the departure terminal of Surat Thani Airport.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please allow enough time between your arrival at the airport and the check-in time of your flight.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 460 travelers
- OPERATED BY Trip Store Krabi
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Koh Phangan to Surat Thani Airport by Lomprayah Catamaran and Shared Minivan.