Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- All dishes can be either vegetarian, vegan, spicy or non spicy to suite to your own taste.
- Children must be 9 years or older to attend a class as knives and gas are involved in the class.
- The person who comes with but doesn't want to cook pays an extra (Lunch Program 600 Baht, Dinner Program 700 Baht, Market Tour Dinner Program 800 Baht) per person. Includes share of food and transportation.
- There are at least 2 people required to start the cooking class. The class size is limited to maximal 12 persons.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Oh-Hoo
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff