Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Pre-book to ensure your space on the speedboat from Koh Lanta to Koh Phi Phi
- Go between the islands efficiently without additional stops
- Relax in a modern speedboat with air-conditioned cabin
- Make traveling day easier with a guaranteed seat on a reliable boat
Departure & Return
Meet at Saladan Pier on Koh Lanta 30 minutes before scheduled departure.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 2 hours before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
Drop-off at Ton Sai Pier on Koh Phi Phi Don from where you can easily walk or grab a longtail boat to your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The ferry operates daily all year round with 2 departure times in high season from November to April, and 1 departure time in the morning during low season.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 550 travelers
- OPERATED BY Trip Store Krabi
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff