- Pre-book this ferry from Koh Lanta to Phuket to avoid last-minute hassles
- Ride on a comfortable air-conditioned boat, enjoy the scenery along the way
- Choose pickup from your hotel or meet at Saladan Pier
- Get dropped off at your hotel in Phuket Town, Patong, Karon, or Kata Beach
Departure & Return
Meet at Saladan Pier on Koh Lanta 30 minutes before scheduled departure.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 1 hour 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
Get dropped off at Rassada Port in Phuket from where you can easily grab a taxi to your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please provide the hotel name for the drop-off service in Phuket.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- The ferry is operating only in high season from November until April.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 400 travelers
- OPERATED BY Trip Store Krabi
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff