8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
This full-day tour/shore excursion shows you some of the highlights of Jamaica in one day. Take a scenic drive from Kingston to the Blue Hole, a natural pool with waterfalls surrounded by tropical vegetation. Have lunch in a typical Jamaican restaurant (own expense,) then continue on to Nine Mile village, the birthplace and final resting place of reggae singer Bob Marley.
- Day trip to Blue Hole and Nine Mile from Kingston
- All entrance fees included
- Private tour—only your group participates
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Kingston included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY El Sol Vida
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Irie Blue Hole,Fern Gully & Bob Marley Nine Mile Mausoleum Tour from Kingston?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Irie Blue Hole,Fern Gully & Bob Marley Nine Mile Mausoleum Tour from Kingston?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Irie Blue Hole,Fern Gully & Bob Marley Nine Mile Mausoleum Tour from Kingston?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Irie Blue Hole,Fern Gully & Bob Marley Nine Mile Mausoleum Tour from Kingston?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursExtremeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingKingston4WD Tours - Ocho RiosSporting Events - Ocho RiosBus Tours - Ocho RiosExtreme - Ocho RiosFull-day Tours - Ocho Rios4WD Tours - Runaway BaySporting Events - Runaway BayBus Tours - Runaway BayExtreme - Runaway BayFull-day Tours - Runaway Bay4WD Tours - TrelawnySporting Events - TrelawnyBus Tours - TrelawnyExtreme - TrelawnyFull-day Tours - TrelawnyCategory