6 to 7 hours (approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
While in the area, check off visits to two national parks during one tour with this Grand Canyon West Rim and Joshua Tree Tour with Optional Skywalk. This tour first takes you to the Grand Canyon—with national park fees included—to see some of the best vantage points. Plus, you can choose if you'd like to walk the West Rim's Skywalk (own expense). Lunch is also provided before going to Joshua Tree.
- Visit Grand Canyon National Park's West Rim and walk the skywalk (own expense)
- Stop at Hualapai Ranch, Eagle Point, and Guano Point for awesome views
- Enjoy an included lunch at Grand Canyon Western Ranch
- Walk a path of ancient trees in Joshua Tree National Park
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
GCW general admission
Skywalk admission is optional and is purchased directly with Desert Wonder Tours
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Minimum required for tour 2 guests. Please notify us of the pickup location at the time of booking Hotel pickup is in valet or as specified by Hotel Las Vegas tours have an earlier start time We confirm tours 1-2 days prior to the event
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Desert Wonder Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Grand Canyon West/Skywalk/Western Ranch & Singing Cowboy/Joshua Tree Forest Tour?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Grand Canyon West/Skywalk/Western Ranch & Singing Cowboy/Joshua Tree Forest Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized