Are you interested in?
Private Sightseeing Tours
57 Tours & Activities
46 Tours & Activities
Connor Pass (An Chonair) Tours
2 Tours & Activities
5 to 7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Discover famous landmarks and hidden gems on the Emerald Isle on this private tour of the Dingle Peninsula from Killarney. Explore the Dingle Peninsula with your private guide and take in top attractions including Ferriter's Cove, the Gallarus Oratory and the Blasket Centre. Pass pretty villages and towns such as Annascaul, Castlegregory, Dingle and Dunquin, where life ticks by at an altogether slower pace. Admire fine views over the mighty Slieve Mish Mountains and Mount Brandon — one of Ireland’s highest peaks — and take the famous Connor Pass back to Killarney.
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Saved to wishlist!
WiFi on board
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: Killarney Plaza Hotel And Spa, Kenmare Pl, Killarney, Co. Kerry, Ireland
2: The Europe Hotel & Resort, Fossa, Killarney, Co. Kerry, V93 KHN6, Ireland
3: Scotts Hotel Killarney, Scotts St, Town Centre, Killarney, Co. Kerry, V93 FY7A, Ireland
4: Killarney, Co. Kerry, Ireland
Traveler pickup is offered
We will meet our travellers at the front desk.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY South Kerry Taxi - Day tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour: Dingle Peninsula from Killarney?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour: Dingle Peninsula from Killarney?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour: Dingle Peninsula from Killarney?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour: Dingle Peninsula from Killarney?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "The views are spectacular, and Inch Beach and the Beehive Huts are definitely worth the trip." See review
Product code: 7555P3
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursAudio GuidesSelf-guided Tours & RentalsDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportKillarneyBus Tours - South West IrelandAudio Guides - South West IrelandSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - South West IrelandBus Tours - KenmareAudio Guides - KenmareSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - KenmareBus Tours - Ring of KerryAudio Guides - Ring of KerrySelf-guided Tours & Rentals - Ring of KerryCategory