Explore our promoted experiences
- Enjoy a tranquil, personalized way to explore on this private tour
- Admire lakes, mountains, castles, and more, all in one tour
- See park highlights most visitors miss when you travel by horse and carriage
- Pick from multiple start times to suit your sightseeing schedule
Departure & Return
Our usual pickup point is St.Marys Cathedral in Killarney. We often meet people here as there is free parking in the Cathedral carpark, However, pickup at your hotel is available at request.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY McCarthys Killarney Carriage Rides
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "We had to modify to route slightly as parts of the park was too flooded to drive through but we enjoyed it and we would definitely recommend Damien, Molly the horse, and this tour!" See review
- "We would recommend this tour to anyone interested in seeing Killarney National Park in a unique way and hope to be back again one day!" See review