Departure & Return
The starting point is in a rural area, 25 minutes drive from Killarney town. It is not on public transport route so a car or taxi hire is the only option to get there. We meet at the front door of the Team Rooms in Cronin's Yard, Mealis, Beaufort.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- Waterproof / windproof jacket and over trousers ( breathable fabric recommended but not essential ) Comfortable Clothing NO JEANS / DENIM Hiking Boots Fluid Packed Lunch Back Pack Spare Fleece / Warm Layer for the summit
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Kerry Climbing
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.