- 7-hour tour of the Dingle Peninsula and Slea Head from Killarney
- Explore the Dingle Peninsula with a guide
- Hear of the region’s folklore and heritage
- Admire breathtaking views over the Blasket Islands from Slea Head
- Learn about the Dingle Peninsula’s sandstone geology and early medieval history
- Tour includes pickup and drop-off from your hotel in Killarney
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Ardross, Ross Road, Killarney Dates: Daily (1 April - 31 October)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Infant seats are available on request
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 29 travelers
- OPERATED BY Wild Kerry Daytours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.