9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Get to know southwest Ireland with a private guide during this full-day tour from Killarney. Limited to nine people, this private tour includes historic castles, dramatic coastlines, and the chance to kiss the famous Blarney Stone at Blarney Castle. See where the Titanic set sail from Cobh and explore the city of Cork on foot.
- Itinerary can be customized according to your interests
- Private tour with space for up to sixteen people
- Visit Blarney Castle and kiss the Blarney stone
- See local landmarks, including where the Titanic sailed from in Cobh
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by private vehicle
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up at all accommodations in and around the Killarney region at 9am you will be dropped back to your accommodation at the end of the day,
- Kerry County Airport, Ireland
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY munsterbus.ie
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Blarney Castle, Cork City and Cobh Private Tour from Killarney?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Blarney Castle, Cork City and Cobh Private Tour from Killarney?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Blarney Castle, Cork City and Cobh Private Tour from Killarney?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKillarneyBus Tours - South West IrelandArchaeology Tours - South West IrelandHistorical Tours - South West IrelandFull-day Tours - South West IrelandBus Tours - KenmareArchaeology Tours - KenmareHistorical Tours - KenmareFull-day Tours - KenmareBus Tours - Ring of KerryArchaeology Tours - Ring of KerryHistorical Tours - Ring of KerryFull-day Tours - Ring of KerryCategory