2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Escape to the still waters off the coast of Key West on this small-group, sunset wine-tasting cruise. Enjoy the scenery and peaceful calm of a late afternoon sail on board a 65-foot schooner. Sample up to eight different wines and/or five different beers. Also included is a gourmet cheese buffet and other appetizers, like summer sausages, water crackers with brie, green apples with a honey drizzle and more. Then watch as the sun glistens and gently settles into the water, a perfect ending to a perfect cruise.
- Enjoy a sunset cruise off the coast of Key West
- Sample a variety of wine and beer
- Snacks and beverages included
- Small group ensures a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Unlimited beer, wine and soft drinks
Departure & Return
255 Front St , 255 Front St, Key West, FL 33040, USAThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Must be 13 or older for this trip.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 26 travelers
- OPERATED BY Danger Corp.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Small-Group Key West Sunset Sail with Wine?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Small-Group Key West Sunset Sail with Wine
2 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Sunset CruisesWater ToursDay CruisesSailingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingKey WestSunset Cruises - FloridaWater Tours - FloridaDay Cruises - FloridaSailing - FloridaSunset Cruises - Everglades National ParkWater Tours - Everglades National ParkDay Cruises - Everglades National ParkSailing - Everglades National ParkSunset Cruises - NaplesWater Tours - NaplesDay Cruises - NaplesSailing - NaplesCategory
Smathers BeachRipley's Believe It or Not! Key West MuseumKey West Butterfly and Nature ConservatoryBasilica of Saint Mary Star of the SeaFort Zachary TaylorOverseas HighwayVandenberg WreckKey West AquariumMel Fisher Maritime MuseumEdward B. Knight PierSt. Paul's Key West Episcopal ChurchDuval StreetKey West Shipwreck Treasure MuseumKey West CemeteryFlorida Keys National Marine SanctuaryKey West Garden ClubMallory Square