Explore our promoted experiences
- Scenic schooner cruise from Key West
- Explore the Florida Keys by sail
- Choose a day sail or sunset cruise
- Includes beer, wine, cocktails, and soft drinks
- Sunset cruise features Champagne and a cheese platter
Departure & Return
Located along the Harbor Walk and Lazy Way Lane between the Conch Republic Seafood Company and Schooner Wharf Bar.
What To Expect
Premium beer, wine, cocktails and soft drinks will be served during the day sail around the harbor, and sunset sails also feature a cheese platter and Champagne. Throughout your time on board the Appledore you’ll enjoy a relaxing combination of swarm ocean breezes, abundant sunshine and incredible ocean views. This leisurely Key West cruise concludes at the original departure point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 49 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sebago Watersports
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms