3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Ride through the streets of Old Town Key West during a leisurely bicycle tour—a perfect introduction for first-time visitors. Learn about the island's history and see highlights such as Mallory Square, Mile Marker Zero, and White Street Pier. Pedal out to the Southernmost Point Buoy and enjoy panoramic ocean views. Plus, choose from morning or afternoon times to easily fit this tour into your schedule.
- Pedal between highlights of Old Town Key West without getting lost
- Visit Mallory Square, Mile Marker Zero, and White Street Pier
- Helmet and bottled water provided, so you can enjoy your tour worry-free
- Choose from multiple times to best suit your schedule
Saved to wishlist!
Snacks (Key Lime Pie)
Departure & Return
122 Ann St, Key West, FL 33040, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Key Lime Bike Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Guided Bicycle Tour of Old Town Key West?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Guided Bicycle Tour of Old Town Key West?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Guided Bicycle Tour of Old Town Key West?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Guided Bicycle Tour of Old Town Key West?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsMountain Bike ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingKey WestShore Excursions - FloridaMountain Bike Tours - FloridaPorts of Call Tours - FloridaHistorical Tours - FloridaHalf-day Tours - FloridaShore Excursions - Everglades National ParkMountain Bike Tours - Everglades National ParkPorts of Call Tours - Everglades National ParkHistorical Tours - Everglades National ParkHalf-day Tours - Everglades National ParkShore Excursions - NaplesMountain Bike Tours - NaplesPorts of Call Tours - NaplesHistorical Tours - NaplesHalf-day Tours - NaplesCategory
Key West CemeteryKey West Butterfly and Nature ConservatoryBasilica of Saint Mary Star of the SeaSt. Paul's Key West Episcopal ChurchKey West AquariumSmathers BeachRipley's Believe It or Not! Key West MuseumFlorida Keys National Marine SanctuaryOverseas HighwayKey West Shipwreck Treasure MuseumVandenberg WreckMallory SquareEdward B. Knight PierMel Fisher Maritime MuseumKey West Garden ClubDuval StreetFort Zachary Taylor