6 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Explore Ireland’s southwest coastal landscapes and customize your itinerary to your own preferences on this private Dingle Peninsula tour from Kenmare. Follow your private guide along Slea Head Drive walking routes and marvel at the mighty Slieve Mish Mountains. Take the beautiful Connor Pass from Dingle to Castlegregory and enjoy panoramic views over the Blasket Islands. Take in top sites of interest such as Ferriter's Cove and Gallarus Oratory, and discover hidden villages including Castlegregory, Dunquin and Annascaul, where time ticks by at an altogether slower pace.
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Saved to wishlist!
WiFi on board
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY South Kerry Taxi - Day tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Dingle Peninsula Private Tour from Kenmare with wifi on board?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Dingle Peninsula Private Tour from Kenmare with wifi on board?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Dingle Peninsula Private Tour from Kenmare with wifi on board?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Dingle Peninsula Private Tour from Kenmare with wifi on board?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 7555P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursAudio GuidesSelf-guided Tours & RentalsDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportKenmareBus Tours - South West IrelandAudio Guides - South West IrelandSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - South West IrelandBus Tours - KillarneyAudio Guides - KillarneySelf-guided Tours & Rentals - KillarneyBus Tours - Ring of KerryAudio Guides - Ring of KerrySelf-guided Tours & Rentals - Ring of KerryCategory