- A full-day, Beatrix Potter-themed literary and history coach tour
- Learn how the celebrated children’s book author lived in the stunning Lake District
- Listen to live onboard commentary as you cruise between locations
- Save money on package admission, without paying individual entrance fees
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- All passengers, including children of any age, must have a seat purchased for them
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Please choose the option for the place you wish to join the tour, once booked this is where we expect to pick you up
- The English Lake District weather can change quickly, even in the summer months. Please bring a waterproof coat with a hood in case of rain or windy weather
- As there is a little walking involved on the tour, some uphill and on uneven or wet terrain, please wear suitable, comfortable shoes
- This tour is not suitable for children under the age of 5
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY English Lakes Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.