4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Immerse yourself in the history and culture of the West Kelowna area on this day tour with a guide. You'll learn much more about the region through your guide's commentary than you would simply exploring on your own. Round-trip transportation means you can simply relax and enjoy the scenery on the journey, and you can taste as much wine as you like without worrying about who will be the designated sober driver.
- Guide provides insightful commentary on Kelowna's history and culture
- Picnic lunch provided
- Wine tastings included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off for a door-to-door experience
Saved to wishlist!
GST (Goods and Services Tax)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Our all inclusive prices include pick-up and drop-off at your accommodations.
- Kelowna International Airport, 5533 Airport Way, Kelowna, BC V1V 1S1, Canada
- Penticton Airport, 3000 Airport Rd, Penticton, BC V2A 8X1, Canada
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 19 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Cheers Okanagan Tours Limited
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during West Kelowna Wine Tour - Classic - 4 Wineries?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during West Kelowna Wine Tour - Classic - 4 Wineries?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during West Kelowna Wine Tour - Classic - 4 Wineries?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
West Kelowna Wine Tour - Classic - 4 Wineries
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsHalf-day ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKelowna & Okanagan ValleyFood Tours - British ColumbiaBus Tours - British ColumbiaWine Tastings - British ColumbiaHalf-day Tours - British ColumbiaCategory