3 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Canada's Okanagan Valley is home to so many excellent wineries that it's become known as the 'Napa of the North.' While many wineries are close to one another, you still need a vehicle to make the most of a wine tour. This private tour lets you avoid the worry of designating a driver and transports your group in the comfort of your own vehicle to the wineries of your choice.
- Wine-tasting tour of the Okanagan Valley in British Columbia
- Private tour, exclusively for your group: A personalized experience
- Skip the hassle of designating a driver: Everyone can enjoy tasting
- Create your own itinerary: Pick the wines you want to visit
Saved to wishlist!
Wine expert who will drive your vehicle.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up is available from Kelowna, Vernon, Summerland or Penticton. I will meet you at your accommodation and I will drive you and your group in the comfort of your own vehicle.
3/1/2022 - 10/30/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 PM - 05:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Wine and then Somm Wine Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Okanagan Private Wine Tour?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Okanagan Private Wine Tour?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Okanagan Private Wine Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Okanagan Private Wine Tour
3 to 6 hours
4 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 24 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKelowna & Okanagan ValleyFood Tours - British ColumbiaBus Tours - British ColumbiaWine Tastings - British ColumbiaHalf-day Tours - British ColumbiaCategory