4 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Get the best of what the Okanagan has to offer in one tour. Spend the morning cycling the Kettle Valley Railway trail, then hop into your chauffeured vehicle for an afternoon of wine tasting. The Naramata area of the Okanagan is home to a nice variety of wineries—your guide will help you choose which ones best suit your tastes.
- Guided bicycle tour along a gentle stretch of the Kettle Valley Rail trail
- Enjoy a scenic stop for a picnic lunch
- Return transportation from Penticton is included
- Tasting fees at the wineries are an extra cost
Saved to wishlist!
Use of helmet
Use of bicycle
Departure & Return
131 Ellis St, Penticton, BC V2A 4L4, Canada
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Tour requires a minimum of 2 to operate. Once this tour has 2 people confirmed the operator can accept bookings of 1 person looking to join. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather that could create a safety concern, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Operates in most weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- All tours leave from providers address.
- All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking in order for operator to reserve correct size bike for the rider.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hoodoo Adventure Company
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Okanagan Wine Country - Velo Vino Cycle Wine & Bike Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Okanagan Wine Country - Velo Vino Cycle Wine & Bike Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Okanagan Wine Country - Velo Vino Cycle Wine & Bike Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Okanagan Wine Country - Velo Vino Cycle Wine & Bike Tour
4 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWine TastingsMountain Bike ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingKelowna & Okanagan ValleyFood Tours - British ColumbiaWine Tastings - British ColumbiaMountain Bike Tours - British ColumbiaHalf-day Tours - British ColumbiaCategory