Explore our promoted experiences
- Guided bicycle tour along a gentle stretch of the Kettle Valley Rail trail
- Enjoy a scenic stop for a picnic lunch
- Return transportation from Penticton is included
- Tasting fees at the wineries are an extra cost
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Tour requires a minimum of 2 to operate. Once this tour has 2 people confirmed the operator can accept bookings of 1 person looking to join. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather that could create a safety concern, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Operates in most weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- All tours leave from providers address.
- All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking in order for operator to reserve correct size bike for the rider.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hoodoo Adventure Company
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms