Explore our promoted experiences
- Take a relaxing bike ride that includes stops for enjoying the scenery
- Tasting fees are not included in the price of the tour
- Stop at two breweries and two distilleries
- Choose between a morning and afternoon departure
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- subject to availability
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers.
- Tour requires a minimum of 2 to operate. Once this tour has 2 people confirmed the operator can accept bookings of one persons looking to join on.
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather that may cause a safety concern, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Operates in most weather conditions, please check forecast and dress appropriately
- Read more about Okanagan Wine Country Bike and Wine Tour 2017 - Kelowna & Okanagan Valley at: https://www.viator.com/tours/Kelowna-and-Okanagan-Valley/Okanagan-Wine-Country-Bike-and-Wine-Tour/d22366-18623P2/important-info?pub=vcps
- Please advise of any allergies and highlight their severity
- All passenger heights (in feet & inches) and weights (in pounds) MUST be advised at time of booking - this allows operator to reserve correct sized bikes
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hoodoo Adventure Company
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms