4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Sip and savor wines from Kelowna East or West during this half-day guided tour to four vineyards with tastings included. Discover the world of wines growing opposite the Okanagan Lake, taste varieties made from vines grown in volcanic soil, and learn how the area’s unique geology impacts its grapes.
- Tastings and commentary from a guide at four wineries
- Choose to tour East or West Kelowna
- Wine tastings and snacks included
Saved to wishlist!
Live commentary on board
Kelowna or West Kelowna Hotel, home or B&B pickup/drop-off.
PICKUP LOCATION? Havn't provided it? Email with booking # to us, or phone.
PICKUP CONFIRMATION is required. We text you a pickup time the night before or morning of the tour.
No pick up from "Lake Okanagan Resort" or Lake Country, Peachland or North of the Airport.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
PROOF OF VACCINATION IS REQUIRED AT PICKUP as per government guidelines.
PICKUP FOR KELOWNA TOURS IS ONLY AVAILABLE FROM KELOWNA
PICKUP FOR WEST KELOWNA TOURS IS AVAILABLE FROM KELOWNA AND WEST KELOWNA
NO PICKUP FROM McKINLEY LANDING OR AREAS NORTH OF THE AIRPORT
Pick up time will vary up to 45 minutes before tour start time. You will be sent a text with your time before pickup. You can also call us prior to confirm.
It is our policy to pick up from your home, or accommodations so as to avoid dropping you off at a location where you will be required to drive the rest of the way home. Any tours booked with a pickup location outside our pickup area will be cancelled at our discretion.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please provide PICKUP LOCATION when booking. If not listed select "My hotel is not listed" enter hotel name or an address.
- Dress code is smart casual
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum drinking age is 19 years
- This agreement releases the operator from all liability relating to injuries that may occur during this wine tour. By accepting this agreement, I agree to hold the operator entirely free from any liability, including financial responsibility for injuries incurred, regardless of whether injuries are caused by negligence. I also acknowledge the risks involved in participating in a wine tour. These include but are not limited to transportation, wine tasting and other tour activities. I swear that I am participating voluntarily, and that all risks have been made clear to me. Additionally, I do not have any conditions that will increase my likelihood of experiencing injuries while engaging in this activity. By accepting below I forfeit all right to bring a suit against the operator for any reason on behalf of myself (the card holder) or any other party included in this purchase. In return, I will receive a wine tour. I will also make every effort to obey safety precautions as listed in writing and as explained to me verbally. I will ask for clarification when needed.
- Code of Conduct:
- All wine tour guests are expected to conduct themselves with consideration to those around them. Excessive intoxication or use of foul language is not acceptable. You are expected to exercise appropriate behaviour. the operator. reserves the right to dismiss anyone from the tour who does not conduct themselves in a respectful manner, adhering to this code of conduct.
- We will be visiting 4 wineries on the itineray list.
- Proof of vaccination is now required. Due to the increase in COVID infections in our area we now require all our guest to be fully vaccinated and to show proof of vaccination when being picked up for your tour. If you cannot show proof of vaccination at the time of pickup, you will forfeit your right to go on the tour and no refund will be given. Until official vaccination passports are available you can show your “COVID-19 Immunization Record Card” as proof. You will also have to be prepared to present your proof of vaccination at each winery we visit. If you cannot provide proof of vaccination on the date of your tour, we recommend you don’t book a tour. Please do not send proof documentation by email only the visual inspection by the driver will do.
- Most travelers can participate
- Proof of vaccination is required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- OPERATED BY Red Dog Wine Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Kelowna or West Kelowna Afternoon Sightseeing Wine Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Kelowna or West Kelowna Afternoon Sightseeing Wine Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Kelowna or West Kelowna Afternoon Sightseeing Wine Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Kelowna or West Kelowna Afternoon Sightseeing Wine Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Kelowna or West Kelowna Afternoon Sightseeing Wine Tour
5 hours 10 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsHalf-day ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingKelowna & Okanagan ValleyFood Tours - British ColumbiaBus Tours - British ColumbiaWine Tastings - British ColumbiaHalf-day Tours - British ColumbiaCategory