7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Tour some of British Columbia’s finest vineyards in comfort on this private day trip. You’ll be taken to five wineries in the Oliver and Osoyoos wine country, recognized as the province’s first wine sub-region. Sit back and relax as you’re driven around. You’ll get a chance to taste the red wines the region is famous for at each stop, particularly Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc, and Syrah.
- Wine tastings and bottled water are provided
- As this is a private tour you can alter the itinerary if you wish
- Indulge in wine tasting without worrying about who’s driving
- Lunch reservations can be arranged (food costs extra)
Saved to wishlist!
Alternate Wineries available upon request
Tasting Upgrades at extra cost
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup locations outside of Oliver, Penticton, or Osoyoos may be subject to a transportation surcharge.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation Zone pickup/dropoff nis Osoyoos, Oliver, & Okanagan Falls. Outside our regular transportation zone is subject to a nominal added transportation surcharge
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Sagebrush Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Oliver & Osoyoos Wine Tour Full Day?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Oliver & Osoyoos Wine Tour Full Day?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Oliver & Osoyoos Wine Tour Full Day?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Oliver & Osoyoos Wine Tour Full Day?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Oliver & Osoyoos Wine Tour Full Day
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKelowna & Okanagan ValleyFood Tours - British ColumbiaBus Tours - British ColumbiaWine Tastings - British ColumbiaFull-day Tours - British ColumbiaCategory