4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Take a day to enjoy the world class wines of the Okanagan Lake Country. This personalized tour allows the flexibility for your guide to make suggestions and additions to the tour based on your preferences. You will visit some of Kelowna’s favourite wineries for tastings, with a stop for a lovely picnic lunch along the way.
- Visit the wineries outside Kelowna in the Okanagan’s Lake Country
- Your guide will regal you with the stories of wine culture
- Let someone else do the driving so you can enjoy the wine
- Just pay once. Tasting fees and lunch are included in the package
Saved to wishlist!
GST (Goods and Services Tax)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Our all inclusive pricing includes pick-up and drop-off at your accommodations. Please contact us for any inquiries.
- Kelowna International Airport, 5533 Airport Way, Kelowna, BC V1V 1S1, Canada
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 19 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Cheers Okanagan Tours Limited
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during West Kelowna Wine Tour - Classic - 4 Wineries?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during West Kelowna Wine Tour - Classic - 4 Wineries?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during West Kelowna Wine Tour - Classic - 4 Wineries?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
West Kelowna Wine Tour - Classic - 4 Wineries
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsHalf-day ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKelowna & Okanagan ValleyFood Tours - British ColumbiaBus Tours - British ColumbiaWine Tastings - British ColumbiaHalf-day Tours - British ColumbiaCategory