6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
GST (Goods and Services Tax)
Picnic Lunch (Dietary needs will be met at no extra charge)
All Wine tasting fees
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Our all inclusive prices include pick-up and drop-off from your accommodations. Please inquire if you have any questions.
- Kelowna International Airport, 5533 Airport Way, Kelowna, BC V1V 1S1, Canada
- Penticton Airport, 3000 Airport Rd, Penticton, BC V2A 8X1, Canada
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 19 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Cheers Okanagan Tours Limited
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during East Kelowna Wine Tour - Classic - 6 Wineries?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during East Kelowna Wine Tour - Classic - 6 Wineries?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during East Kelowna Wine Tour - Classic - 6 Wineries?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
East Kelowna Wine Tour - Classic - 6 Wineries
7 hours 30 minutes
7 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKelowna & Okanagan ValleyFood Tours - British ColumbiaBus Tours - British ColumbiaWine Tastings - British ColumbiaHalf-day Tours - British ColumbiaCategory