- 5-hour kayaking and hiking tour in the Wailua River Valley, on Kauai
- Learn about local wildlife, and Hawaiian history and legends from the guide
- Park the kayaks for a hike to Secret Falls
- Includes all needed equipment and instruction
Departure & Return
Turn off KUHIO hwy onto Haleilio road and we are immediately on the right in the shopping plaza
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- We depart immediately after check-in so no late arrivals will be permitted
- Not recommended for participants with recent back, knee or ankle injuries
- No open wounds
- Participants must be in good physical condition and able to hike approximately two miles through rocky, muddy and slippery terrain
- Must wear shoes that are secure to your feet. No flip flops.
- Please bring plenty of water.
- Other recommended items to bring: swimsuits, hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, mosquito repellent, snacks, and a towel.
- Ziploc bags should be used for cell phones or cameras that are not waterproof
- No alcohol
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with recent knee, ankle or back injuries
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Duke's Kayak Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Wear shoes with good traction for the trail because it was muddy and you could easily slip without them." See review
- "Have to consistently paddle and walk can be muddy and slippy, so not suitable for anyone with leg/back problems." See review
- "be well prepared with shoes that can get dirty in a mud that may be a feet deep and get ready to be washed by flows of clear water before you go back to kayak." See review