- Small groups of up to 13 people make it a personalized and intimate experience.
- You will visit iconic and off the beaten path places and learn great insider tips.
- The owner will also be your guide, ensuring the highest quality of service. You are up for a treat.
Departure & Return
When you Google the address take out the dash in the 4-1400. Type 41400. Address 41400 Kuhio Hwy, Kapaa, HI 96746. Park across from Kelas Glass Gallery by the fence of the soccer field.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Tour needs a minimum of 4 people to go. We will let you know if we don't meet the minimum 3 days before the tour so you can book a different experience or request the same one as a private.
- Guest weighing 300 lbs and over must purchase a comfort seat
- Proof of vaccine or negative test will be required prior to the start of the tour.
- Masks are mandatory inside the van.
- Most travelers can participate
- If you are concerned about your health or have an underlying health condition we encourage you to book a private tour on our website
- Must be healthy to participate in this tour. If you are feeling sick or slightly under the weather DO NOT join the tour. If you need to cancel after the 24 hrs prior to the tour we will give you a full refund with a doctors note.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- OPERATED BY Kauai Soul Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by South & East Kauai - History-Legends & Waterfalls - 6 hrs..