- See a different side of Kauai’s Nepali coast on a rugged raft tour
- Tour guides hold a rare permit to land at an ancient fishing village
- Boost your chances of seeing marine life like sea turtles and dolphins
- Includes snorkeling gear and a picnic lunch
Departure & Return
We are located in the Port Allen Marina Center. Head West on HWY 50. Turn left at McDonald's (JCT 541 Waialo Rd.) Look for Kauai Sea Tours on your right. Continue to the end of the complex, turn right and we are the 3rd lot on your left! Park, gather your stuff and proceed to the office.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- No pregnant women or serious health concerns
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please remember to bring along your towel, sunscreen, camera, hats and sunglasses, wear your swimsuit and cover-up
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- For a full refund, for parties of 1-4, we require 24 hours notice prior to check-in time. For a full refund, for parties of 5-9, we require 72 hours notice prior to check-in. For a full refund on parties of 10 & up, we require (5) days notice prior to check-in time, including Private Charters. No shows are charged 100%, No refunds for non-disclosure of health concerns. All tours are conditions permitting with the Captain's discretion. Tours may reroute due to weather/ocean conditions for passenger safety. The Na Pali Coast & or Water sports are not a guarantee.
- Ages 7 & up
- Maximum weight of 250lb. per person
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- No pregnancies, bad backs, those who have undergone any recent surgeries, those with any mobility problems
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Kauai Sea Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by RAFT ADVENTURE - Nu'alolo Kai Beach Landing.