- See why the north shore is considered Kauai’s most beautiful
- Stop at beaches, bays, waterfalls, and even a hidden monastery
- Leave the guidebook behind and learn about Kauai from a local
- Great option for those staying on the south shore without a rental car
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- In case of needing infant seat please request at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tour Travel & More
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms