- Small-group tour (maximum 14): Ensures a more personal experience
- Learn about local wildlife and history from your guide
- Includes light snacks and non-alcoholic beverages: no need to bring your own
- Snorkel in calm waters: Suitable for all levels of experience
Departure & Return
Please refer to the detailed confirmation email that WE will send you once you provide all of the necessary details to finalize your reservation. **WE CANNOT PROVIDE TRANSPORTATION, PLEASE MAKE ARRANGEMENTS PRIOR TO GETTING TO ISLAND**
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- No travelers with recent surgeries of any kind
- Not recommended for travelers with sever motion sickness
- Due to Insurance, NO PREGNANCIES (no matter how far along) are permitted on the boat. If you are pregnant, consider our "Guided Shore Snorkel" instead.
- This tour has a weight limit of 299lbs MAXIMUM. (No to 302lbs, no to 306 lbs)
- Not for people with mobility issues
- Not for people with walkers and wheel chairs
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Z Tourz
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff