- All transportation provided
- Learn about movies filmed in town through guided commentary
- Lunch at Tahiti Nui or Calypso in Hanalei town
- A must for movie buffs
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pickup approximately from 7:00 AM - 8:00 AM.
This list includes additional pick up locations.
Alii Kai Resort 3830 Edward Rd, Princeville, HI 96722
Hale Moi 5301 Ka Haku Rd, Princeville, HI 96722
Mauna Kai 3920 Wyllie Rd, Princeville, HI 96722
Puamana Condos 3880 Wyllie Rd, Princeville, HI 96722
Puupoa Resort 5454 Ka Haku Rd, Princeville, HI 96722
Sealodge 3700 Kamehameha Rd, Princeville, HI 96722
Kauai International Hostel 4532 Lehua St, Kapaʻa, HI 96746
Lani Kai 390 Papaloa Rd, Kapaʻa, HI 96746
- Kauai Island Airport, 3901 Mokulele Loop, Lihue, Kauai, HI 96766
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Polynesian Adventure Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Kauai Movie Adventure.