- 2-hour surf lessons on Kauai
- Small group ensuring personal guidance and more personalized experience
- Certified professional instructor
- Top of the line surf equipment
Departure & Return
C H E C K I N instructions. VERY I M P O R T A N T **CHECK IN 1/2 HOUR BEFORE LESSON TIME CHOICE** CHECK IN LOCATION: Hanalei Address: 5-5134 Kuhio Highway, Hanalei, Hawaii 96714
What To Expect
With the expertise of your certified instructor, learn how to properly position yourself on a board, watch the waves and gain the confidence to stand up. Understand ocean patterns and safety practices to ensure a fun and safe foray in the endless summer of surfing. See the Itinerary below for a breakdown of the lesson.
The gentle waves of the bay on Kauai’s North Shore are ideal for beginners. In the rare event that conditions are not suitable, your guide will take you to another nearby spot on the island.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Participant must call and re-confirm booking 48 hours prior to activity
- Participants are with their own people whether 1/2/3/4 or more so can be an age you feel appropriate.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Hawaiian Surfing Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "check in was easy and they supplied everything including rash guard and you get a discount if you want to rent a board." See review