2 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore the diverse scenery and wildlife of Kangaroo Island on this convenient, two-day, personalized small-group tour (maximum of six passengers). Australian wildlife is unique, but it can be difficult to spot without an expert guide. On this trip, you’ll have the chance to see kangaroos, koalas, cockatoos, and many other incredible animals. You'll also have the chance to observe sea lions on the beach and visit the Dudley Penisula Lighthouse. Morning and afternoon tea is included, with an optional BBQ lunch.
- Flexible itinerary can be tailored to suit your individual or group needs
- Travel by comfortable 4-wheel drive vehicle
- Your experienced guide will locate Australia’s special wildlife
- National park fees and select hotel/port transfers are included
Saved to wishlist!
National Park fees
Transport via 4WD Vehicle
Morning and afternoon tea
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Port pickup and drop-off
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Gourmet BBQ Lunch (** Optional
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all the major Hotel and B&B in Kingscote, American River and Penneshaw.
- Kingscote Airport, Arronmore Rd, Cygnet River SA 5223, Australia
- Penneshaw Jetty, Penneshaw SA 5222, Australia
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 small luggage, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Kangaroo Island Hire a Guide
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Kangaroo Island 4WD Tour - Best of KI in 2 Days?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Kangaroo Island 4WD Tour - Best of KI in 2 Days?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursExtremeMulti-day & Extended ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingKangaroo Island4WD Tours - South AustraliaSporting Events - South AustraliaOvernight Tours - South AustraliaMulti-day Tours - South AustraliaExtreme - South AustraliaCategory
Vivonne Bay Tours & TicketsLittle Sahara Tours & TicketsPenneshaw Tours & TicketsClifford’s Honey Farm Tours & TicketsStokes Bay Tours & TicketsKingscote Tours & TicketsCape du Couedic Tours & TicketsPennington Bay Tours & TicketsEmu Ridge Eucalyptus Oil Distillery Tours & TicketsKelly Hill Conservation Park Tours & Tickets