- 4WD tour of Kangaroo Island
- Explore beaches and take bush walks
- See koalas, wallabies and birds in their natural habitat
- Observe Australian sea lions at Seal Bay Conservation Park
- Enjoy a gourmet picnic lunch with Australian wine
- Small-group tour limited to 12 people ensures a personalized experience with your guide
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
* Please call Kangaroo Island Odysseys at least 2 days prior to your tour to provide your accommodation pick up choice of either Aurora Ozone Hotel in Kingscote or Mercure Kangaroo Island Lodge in American River.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Head to Seal Bay Conservation Park for a guided walk along the coast to check out one of the world’s biggest colonies of rare Australian sea lions. Watch them play and laze about on the beach between fishing sessions in the sea before continuing your tour into the bush, where you’ll stop at an exclusive secluded location for a gourmet picnic lunch with wine, after which you can take another stroll on the beach or through the bush.
Your next destination is the north coast—keep your eyes open for echidnas or koalas during the drive—for a bush walk to look for wildlife like the tammar wallaby and listen for calls of the elusive glossy black cockatoo. Then, as twilight nears, watch kangaroos emerge from their bush hideaways to graze in open fields during the drive back to your drop-off location, where your day tour ends.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 4 passengers and maximum of 8 is required for this tour to operate. Should numbers not be met, an alternate date or full refund will be offered.
- Minimum age is 8 years. Bookings with children under the age of 8 require a private charter.
- Please advise any specific dietary or allergy information at time of booking. Requests once tour has commenced cannot be catered for
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Luggage limits are set at 15kgs per person as touring is in small 4WDs
- Camera supplies on Kangaroo Island are limited. Bring plenty of spare batteries for your camera or video recorder
- Please bring sunscreen, sun hat, comfortable walking shoes and casual/comfortable clothes also a warm top and a rain jacket can be required any time of year. Do not forget personal medication
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Sealink Travel Group
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Full day Seal Bay Experience departing from Kangaroo Island.