Explore our promoted experiences
- ATV tour of Kangaroo Island with wildlife viewing
- Learn to ride an ATV with instruction from an experienced guide
- Have your choice of four tours according to your interests, abilities and schedule
- Get great views of native Australian wildlife in the natural world
- Ride to a remote beach that is one of Australia’s top surfing spots (if option selected)
- Let the kids try riding the ATV for an exciting family adventure (if option selected)
- Includes all safety equipment, expert instruction and ATVs
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age for passengers is 4 years, for drivers is 6 years
- Please wear closed-toe shoes and long pants
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Children 17 years and under must be accompanied by a parent or guardian 18 year or over.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Kangaroo Island Outdoor Action
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands