8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Lavender Scones & Tea/Coffee - Dependent on Season and Lavender Farm being Open
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Kingscote Airport, Kingscote, Kangaroo Island, South Australia Australia
- Penneshaw Sealink Terminal
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Kangaroo Island Trails
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Kangaroo Island Food and Wine Trail Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Kangaroo Island Food and Wine Trail Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Kangaroo Island Food and Wine Trail Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Kangaroo Island Food and Wine Trail Tour
2 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursFood ToursSporting EventsBus ToursWine TastingsExtremeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingKangaroo Island4WD Tours - South AustraliaFood Tours - South AustraliaSporting Events - South AustraliaBus Tours - South AustraliaWine Tastings - South AustraliaExtreme - South AustraliaFull-day Tours - South AustraliaCategory
Clifford’s Honey Farm Tours & TicketsVivonne Bay Tours & TicketsStokes Bay Tours & TicketsKingscote Tours & TicketsPenneshaw Tours & TicketsPennington Bay Tours & TicketsAmerican River Tours & TicketsEmu Ridge Eucalyptus Oil Distillery Tours & TicketsKelly Hill Conservation Park Tours & TicketsKangaroo Island Wildlife Park Tours & Tickets