Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Departure & Return
* Please call Kangaroo Island Odysseys at least 2 days prior to your tour to provide your accommodation pick up choice of either Aurora Ozone Hotel in Kingscote or Mercure Kangaroo Island Lodge in American River.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 4 passengers and maximum of 8 is required for this tour to operate. Should numbers not be met, an alternate date or full refund will be offered.
- Minimum age for children is 8 years. Bookings with children under the age of 8 require a private charter.
- Please advise any special dietary or allergy information at time of booking. Requests once tour has commenced can not be catered for.
- Luggage limits are 15kgs per person as touring is in small 4WD's
- Camera supplies on Kangaroo Island are limited. Bring plenty of spare batteries for your camera or video recorder
- Please bring sunscreen, sun hat, comfortable walking shoes and casual/comfortable clothes also a warm top and a rain jacket can be required any time of year. Do not forget personal medication
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Sealink Travel Group
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms