8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel Pick up and Drop-off
English Speaking Driver
Other personal expenses
Entrance fee (for yourself)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your driver picks you up at your hotel or your preferred location around Kanazawa.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Japan Guide Agency
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Shirakawago & Takayama All Must-Sees Private Chauffeur Tour (Kanazawa DEP.)?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Shirakawago & Takayama All Must-Sees Private Chauffeur Tour (Kanazawa DEP.)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Shirakawago & Takayama All Must-Sees Private Chauffeur Tour (Kanazawa DEP.)?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Shirakawago & Takayama All Must-Sees Private Chauffeur Tour (Kanazawa DEP.)?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursMarketsHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKanazawaFood Tours - Ishikawa PrefectureBus Tours - Ishikawa PrefectureMarkets - Ishikawa PrefectureHistorical Tours - Ishikawa PrefectureFull-day Tours - Ishikawa PrefectureCategory