Are you interested in?
116 Tours & Activities
181 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
536 Tours & Activities
8 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Get to know South Africa’s biggest city on a full-day tour that covers all the highlights of Johannesburg and Soweto. Take in the views from the Top of Africa, learn about the city’s history as you visit Constitutional Hill and the Apartheid Museum, then follow in the footsteps of Nelson Mandela in Soweto, with a tour of the Nelson Mandela House, Hector Pieterson Museum, and Freedom Square.
- Comprehensive introduction to Johannesburg for first-time visitors
- Local guide: receive recommendations on what to see and do in the city
- Small group tour with a maximum of 15 people
- Convenient hotel pickup and round-trip transport by air-conditioned minivan
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotels, Guest house, BNB and Residential
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Solly
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Soweto and Johannesburg Guided Day Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Soweto and Johannesburg Guided Day Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Soweto and Johannesburg Guided Day Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Soweto and Johannesburg Guided Day Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 9076P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursBus ToursSporting EventsExtremeHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingJohannesburg4WD Tours - GautengBus Tours - GautengSporting Events - GautengExtreme - GautengHistorical Tours - Gauteng4WD Tours - PretoriaBus Tours - PretoriaSporting Events - PretoriaExtreme - PretoriaHistorical Tours - Pretoria4WD Tours - GaboroneBus Tours - GaboroneSporting Events - GaboroneExtreme - GaboroneHistorical Tours - GaboroneCategory
Satyagraha HouseMuseum AfricaMontecasino Bird GardensPilanesberg National ParkHartbeespoort Dam Carlton CentreWalter Sisulu National Botanical GardenWorkers' MuseumNewtownJames Hall Museum of TransportNelson Mandela BridgeOld Fort Prison ComplexJohannesburg Botanical Gardens and Emmarentia DamOrigins CentreSAB World of BeerRhino and Lion Nature ReserveLiliesleafAha Lesedi Cultural VillageMandela HouseHillbrow Tower