7 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Professional English speaking tour driver, Entrance ticket to Uluwatu Temple,
Sarong rental for visiting trample, Parking Fees, Toll road fees
Patrol fees, Bottled mineral water for every passenger, Driver’s meal
Personal expenses, Entrance/pass to Garuda Wisnu Statue
Additional Cart transfer at GWK Statue, Gratitus
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Free hotel pickup & drop off available at certain areas : Denpasar, Jimbaran, Kuta, Legian, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Seminyak, Tanjung Benoa, Umas, Tuban & Ubud Center, Uluwatu & Ungasan
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY BST Bali Tours & Car Rentals
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Garuda Wisnu Statue & Uluwatu Sunset, Kecak Fire Dance Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Garuda Wisnu Statue & Uluwatu Sunset, Kecak Fire Dance Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Garuda Wisnu Statue & Uluwatu Sunset, Kecak Fire Dance Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Garuda Wisnu Statue & Uluwatu Sunset, Kecak Fire Dance Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKutaSeminyakUbudNusa DuaJimbaranTanjung BenoaBus Tours - BaliHistorical Tours - BaliBus Tours - KutaHistorical Tours - KutaBus Tours - Nusa DuaHistorical Tours - Nusa DuaCategory