1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Our guides carry tools, pumps, lube, tubes, first aid kit, bear spray, so you don't have to.
Our guides provide tips and tricks to help your mountain biking skills.
Our guides are incredibly experienced and knowledgeable.
Mountain Bike rentals can be arrange at additional cost please contact us.
Use of bicycle
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will meet you at your hotel or accommodation within Jasper 15 minutes before your tour starts. The tour will start from your accommodation. If staying at a hotel outside of Jasper please contact us.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Journey Bike Guides inc
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 1.5 Hours Private Mountain Bike Tour in Jasper National Park?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during 1.5 Hours Private Mountain Bike Tour in Jasper National Park?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 1.5 Hours Private Mountain Bike Tour in Jasper National Park?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 1.5 Hours Private Mountain Bike Tour in Jasper National Park?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
1.5 Hours Private Mountain Bike Tour in Jasper National Park
1 hour 30 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Mountain Bike ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingJasperMountain Bike Tours - AlbertaCategory
Jasper SkyTram Tours & TicketsMiette Hot Springs Tours & TicketsYellowhead Pass Tours & TicketsColumbia Icefield Skywalk Tours & TicketsJasper Planetarium Tours & TicketsSunwapta Falls Tours & TicketsJasper Discovery Trail Tours & TicketsMedicine Lake Tours & TicketsMount Robson Provincial Park and Protected Area Tours & Tickets