- Meet at the downtown tour office or get picked up from your hotel
- Your guide will stay on the lookout for wildlife to photograph
- Learn about the history and geology of Jasper National Park
- Enjoy a rest stop at the Maligne Day Lodge (extra cost for food)
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- To request complimentary pick-up from your accommodation, please specify which hotel you are staying at. Pickup times vary therefore your exact pick-up time will be confirmed upon booking.
- If you are staying outside of Jasper, please specify Jasper Downtown Location - at Two Brothers Totem Pole across from Parks Canada Information Center on Connaught Drive. Your meeting time will be 15 minutes prior to your trip’s departure time. All-day parking is located in the parking lot.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A moderate amount of walking is involved. Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Maligne Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms