- One-of-its-kind glacier-walking adventure in the Canadian Rockies
- Get incredible views of the Rockies as you walk on the Athabasca Glacier
- Tour is easy walking, suitable for young children and seniors alike
- Small-group tour (maximum 12): A more personalized experience
Departure & Return
Arrive 20 minutes prior to your departure. Meet in the West parking lot of the Columbia Icefield Discovery Centre. Look for the white vans with IceWalks logo as you pull off the highway. From there you will be shuttled a short distance to the trailhead.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY IceWalks
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff