- Sit back and enjoy the ride as your guide does the steering
- Have a family adventure on the river—suitable for those aged three and up
- Keep your camera dry and let a professional take photos for you (own cost)
- Life jackets provided for safety and ponchos keep you mostly dry
Departure & Return
Meet 15 minutes prior to departure at the Two Brothers Totem Pole Directly beside the Jasper Train Station, across from the Historical Information Centre building
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Recommended to wear casual clothing and footwear that you don't mind getting wet
- Professional photographer will take a photo of your raft trip. You will have the opportunity to purchase the photo at the end of the trip
- Restroom facilities available at the launch sites
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Jasper Raft Tours Ltd.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands